Maintain A Seamless Transition
Lead Generation and Sales Enablement
Buyers progress through a number of stages before purchasing and you need to connect with them at each one, if you want to have an impact on their buying decisions. Initially you need to gain the buyer's attention and make them aware of your offering, then convince buyer stakeholders you meet their technical and business requirements, and ultimately assure them their purchase is a sound and justifiable business decision. The key to connecting with buyers is understanding their needs, motivations and challenges. We can help you to capture this information in buyer personas for each role and stage in the buying process and to map content that helps move buyers to the next stage in the buying process.
With a constant flow of fresh targeted content promoted through the right channels, you can build awareness and affinity, drive traffic, and generate leads. And by employing comprehensive sales enablement you'll ensure that handing off a lead to sales continues a natural conversation with buyers, creating internal champions and turning leads into customers. Agile consultants will work with your team to:
Select the right channels for lead generation and provide content to support them
- Create, test, monitor, and fine-tune your marketing mix to maximize contact with buyers
- Inbound: data sheets, brochures, whitepapers, videos, SEO, blogging, social
- Outbound: trade shows, speaking events, webinars, email, telemarketing
- Processes and workflows that remove friction from the buying process: lead nurturing, hot reads, activity alerts
- Sales training, materials and programs: Critical business and technology issues, targeting buyer personas, pain chains, knowledge shares
- Content libraries and communication templates: dialog prompters, success stories, presentations, demos, whiteboards
Agile’s product marketing consultants will employ proven techniques to create buyer personas and impactful content– so your message resonates, your value proposition is clear, and the natural flow of information creates internal product champions and persuades prospects to become customers.