STRONGER THAN COFFEE
Pick Your Poison, Take a Break-Be My Guest
With daily headlines of doom and disaster, the field of cybersecurity isn't for the faint of heart. Occasionally we all need to take a break and indulge in a beverage (or two ) to relax and get a perspective on things...
Guests on stronger than coffee share their unique perspectives on providing solutions to improving the security of people, data, and things. We discuss the role of people, process, technology, regulation, and corporate policies in protecting the digital transformation of industries and global security.
“Five years from now, you’re the same person except for the people you’ve met and the books you’ve read.”
― John Wooden
What’s Stronger Than Coffee ?
An uncommon opportunity to share your unique experiences with a cross section of your peers and industry influencers. With coffee (or a beverage of your choice).
This is a BYOB virtual meeting.
Do I need to prepare for being a guest on stronger than Coffee?
No, these interviews are best when they are unscripted. Mark will do some light research on your background and will be prepared to ask questions about your experiences, the problems you solve, who you help and some of the major reasons why your approach will have a major impact on individuals, organizations and the world of Cybersecurity
Do I need to give my process away or share my intellectual property?
No, you can share as little or as much as you are comfortable with.
When do I need to show up and how long will I be there?
Once you confirm your show date and time with Mark you will receive a panelist invite for a Zoom video conference. 10 minutes before the scheduled start time – please sign into the meeting and test your audio/video connection with Mark. The show typically lasts 20-30 minutes.
Can I solicit business /Get A copy of the Recording?
Yes- Absolutely I encourage you to use this content wherever you see fit. Post on social media, embed in your website , send to your investors, customers, or partners... Go for it
Are You the Perfect Guest?
- Have you created and/or developed a process or strategy that’s made a significant impact on productivity and effectiveness of your organization's security posture?
- What does a successful vendor/ customer relationship look like from your perspective?
- Does your process or product provide an easier, faster, better or less expensive way of securing people, devices or things? And how have you communicated that?
- Do you have an innovative and breakthrough security paradigm, process or product?
- Has your role provided you with a unique perspective that you'd like to share?
If so, we should chat!
Fill out the form below and we'll find a few minutes to sync up.